Waiters and Waitresses
Maggie & Rose Kensington
Full & part time roles available – £9 – £10 per hour
Maggie & Rose Family Members’ Club is an inspiring haven for families to come together to eat, play and learn.
With clubhouses located in London, Hong Kong and Mainland China, members can enjoy energy-busting play areas, creative classes and healthy all-day family dining in the most beautiful of spaces.
We are looking for Waiters and Waitresses (full and part time) to join our team at our Kensington Club. The role is for day time only, in a fun and inspiring environment. Our Kensington club is where the Maggie & Rose magic began – offering unparalleled experiences for little ones in a space that grown-ups and our teams can enjoy too.
- Welcoming our members and guests, by waiting tables, serving behind the bar, or helping to host a special event or party
- Introducing member families to our food menu and serving delicious, healthy food made by our creative chefs
- Making all kinds of tea and coffee, learning latte art and how to make the best babycino
- Making delicious and nutritious smoothies from fresh ingredients at our juice bar
- Maintaining high standards of food hygiene and following health and safety rules
- Keeping our member areas clean and tidy
- Making members and guests feel at home, as well as solving any customer problems or escalating where appropriate
What we’re looking for
- A friendly and warm personality with a love of working with children and families
- Awesome customer service skills and previous hospitality experience is preferable – you will be able to make conversation with all types of people
- Excellent attention to detail: you’ll keep our brasserie looking beautiful and inspiring for our members
- Barista trained (and knowledge of latte art) would be great if you have it, if not, training will be given
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries, career progression and a fun, supportive and creative environment to work in, as well as some great benefits including:
- Salary – £9 – £10 per hour
- Day time only shifts, scheduled between 8am and 8pm
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays, plus 1 day extra for each completed year of service up to 33 days)
- Your birthday off
- A free hot drink and meal on every shift
- Employee of the Month & Hero of the Quarter incentives
- Free membership to Maggie & Rose
- Discounted food & drinks, classes and kids parties
- 2 parties a year
- Refer-A-Superstar Scheme
- Free confidential Employee Assistance Programme
Maggie & Rose are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. A DBS check will be required for this role
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields