Maggie & Rose Kensington
£9.50 – £10 per hour
Maggie & Rose Family Members’ Club is an inspiring haven for families to come together to eat, play and learn.
With clubhouses located in London, Hong Kong and Mainland China, members can enjoy energy-busting play areas, creative classes and healthy all-day family dining in the most beautiful of spaces.
We are looking for a Member Host to join our team at our Kensington Club. The role is for day time only, in a fun and inspiring environment. Our Kensington club is where the Maggie & Rose magic began – offering unparalleled experiences for little ones in a space that grown-ups and our teams can enjoy too.
Our Member Hosts are the superheroes of our clubs; you’ll be there to offer a tissue for a grazed knee before it’s needed, to spot a misplaced toy before it’s been missed and to offer to entertain a little member before they realise they need entertaining. You’ll be a jack of all trades and thrive on a variety of different work.
- You’ll be the face of the Club to our little members; upholding the Maggie & Rose ethos, values and standards
- Engaging with our big and little members and guests
- Providing a warm welcome to our members and running the reception desk to a high standard
- You’ll manage and co-ordinate our parties and events
- Keep the whole club looking like a premium environment
- Experts in class booking and able to offer advice about class content to members
- Support the Management team to provide information and follow up to potential sales leads including membership and parties
- Maintain the integrity of the Salesforce system (CRM) to allow for accurate analysis and planning in the Clubs and at HQ level
- Responsible for member satisfaction, responding to member questions and escalating complaints appropriately.
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries, career progression and a fun, supportive and creative environment to work in, as well as some great benefits including:
- Salary – £9.50 – £10 per hour
- Day time only shifts, scheduled between 8am and 8pm
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays, plus 1 day extra for each completed year of service up to 33 days)
- Your birthday off
- A free hot drink and meal on every shift
- Employee of the Month & Hero of the Quarter incentives
- Free membership to Maggie & Rose
- Discounted food & drinks, classes and kids parties
- 2 parties a year
- Refer-A-Superstar Scheme
- Free confidential Employee Assistance Programme
Maggie & Rose are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. A DBS check will be required for this role.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields