Maggie & Rose Kensington
Full & part time roles available – £9 per hour
About Maggie & Rose
Maggie & Rose Family Members’ Club is an inspiring haven for families to come together to eat, play and learn.
With clubhouses located in London, Hong Kong and Mainland China, members can enjoy energy-busting play areas, creative classes and healthy all-day family dining in the most beautiful of spaces.
We are looking for a Cleaner (Full & Part Time) to join our team at our Kensington Club. The role is for day time only, in a fun and inspiring environment. Our Kensington club is where the Maggie & Rose magic began – offering unparalleled experiences for little ones in a space that grown-ups and our teams can enjoy too.
- Cleaning including dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping of all areas and restrooms cleaning
- Stocking facility areas (paper towels, tissues, handwash, nappies, baby wipes etc)
- Performing and documenting routine inspections and maintenance
- Regular cleaning of our soft play area
- Carry out heavy duty cleaning tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Follow all health and safety regulations
What we’re looking for
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
What we offer
- £9.00 per hour
- Day time only shifts, scheduled between 8am and 8pm
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays, plus 1 day extra for each completed year of service up to 33 days)
- Your birthday off
- A free hot drink and meal on every shift
- Employee of the Month & Hero of the Quarter incentives
- Free membership to Maggie & Rose
- Discounted food & drinks, classes and kids parties
- 2 parties a year
- Refer-A-Superstar Scheme
- Free confidential Employee Assistance Programme
Maggie & Rose are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. A DBS check will be required for this role.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields